Shrine Bright

Shrine of Remembrance, one of few landmark, from where you can snap a perfect landscape view of Melbourne City. Melbourne is evidently modern and well-organised, but it does know how to appreciate its history and culture. This monument was built in the remembrance of those who served and those who died in Great War. 
Calm and collected, anytime I visit this landmark, it soaks in my tired energies and fills me up with a new energy. Each time I come here, it gives me reasons to fall in love with life a little bit more...I leave this place energised, and with peace.









I am wearing:
Crop Tee +River Island 
Culotte @Zara
Sleeveless coat @MissSelfridge
Bag @Zara
Shades +MINKPINK 
Photographs by Angela Zuluaga


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Save that Dance

Sisters of the World

helpless Town and its Mayor