Life-cycle


As I am eased to the amenities of winter days: warm blankets, staying in and tons of festive chocolates, indulging in oversized sweaters seems obvious. Largely drawn to neutral shades ensembles, this time, the prints on the poncho grabbed my attention. Being a former art student, the details reminds me of Futurism - the movement that emphasised speed, technology and time, which fairly defines our present day. My style contradicts the current situation, where everything happens in large scale with the two main requirements that are : immediate and instant, the minimal approach guides me to stay grounded and focus, as I don't want to get caught up on the vicious cycle of life... 







Poncho sweater @zara
Culotte @sweater
Trainers +adidas Originals 
Photographs by Manju K Rai

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Save that Dance

Sisters of the World

helpless Town and its Mayor