But a dream

This will probably be my last summer outfit post for this year as I will be flying back to the UK soon... I am excited to see my family. First thing I will do as soon as I reach home is dive into my bed and take a 'nap' for a day or two! 

Each day has been a great experience (good or bad), and now I am ready to leave Melbourne... 
I found lessons in the most unexpected, met new ideas and learned to celebrate life in general.

The other day my flatmate told me:
 "once you arrive to the UK, you will feel like your time in Australia was like in a dream
Agreed
Isn't Life (itself) anything but a Dream?









I am wearing:
Eyewear +MINKPINK 
Croptop @urbanoutfitters
Trainers +adidas Originals 
Photographs by Angela Zuluaga

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Save that Dance

Sisters of the World

helpless Town and its Mayor