Humming Bird

Always finding myself hovering from one hobby to another, you can tell consistency is not my forte, yet, I am here to tell you lacking consistency is not a curse at all.
Storytime:
I am fond of my course because it demands intellectual stimulation, but I dislike my coursework as it asks for receipts which it is not willing to pay for.
Side by side, I am fond of a lot of things and this fondness of mine is fickle and it fades.
The earliest memory of this arbitrary road has taken me to this 'wanting' of becoming a singer. When I was at the peak state of this 'wanting', my brother gifted me a guitar and I went ham trying to learn guitar for, let's say, few months.
I have walked down the artistic road where I just wanted to paint all day. I took an Art course where I didn't like that I had to explain things.
'Art just Is' was my answer and still is.
If I knew my passion, I would devote all my energy towards it, believe me, I would.

Some people know what they love to do and just go for it. I admire other people who just accept the way their life turns out to be because I simply can't. Not knowing what I want to do yet, but knowing that I don't want to be doing something that I do not want to leave me where? There are plenty of resources and spaces to help you out with achieving what you want, but what if you don't know what you want yet! I am aware that no one can define what I want for me, this power is solely mine but until I get to this knowingness there seem to be lacking space for people like us. This is when I stumbled on this video talk given by Elizabeth Gilbert. 



People like us are humming everywhere and if you don't find these hummingbirds in your area come back to this blog which reminds you that we are beautifully designing our life in our own way. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Save that Dance

Sisters of the World

helpless Town and its Mayor