Black Winter










Windy, Winter at Folkestone!
I always say winter has it's own aura. The grey colours, chilly wind, warm coats and furs- this winter vibe! all comes in a perfect package. There are less people around, especially on country side around kent (everyone will be inside there houses- warm and cosy). Therefore, for me, it is a best time to explore( and of course take a picture!)
I think winter gives us time to reflect on our thinking. It is all about reflecting whilst summer is all about action. Winter gives you space to think and this little explore in Folkestone town refreshed my mind. 

I am wearing:
Black Turtle neck- NewLook
Grey Sweatshirt- Adidas
Black Warm Leggings- Primark
Green Parka- Asos
White Trainers- Adidas
Photography by Manju K Rai



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Save that Dance

Sisters of the World

helpless Town and its Mayor