Art

So, there was a time, when I used to feed myself with all the glamorous 'mainstream' magazines and get bought into the things that I was not interested in... My wardrobe would be full of clothing that I would never wear, bags that I would never carry and most of all the heels that I would never walk in...For sure, I was walking in the wrong direction!

 

I did not know my style. 
I was more interested in what other people were wearing. 
Basically, doubting myself. I had this very 'attached' relationship with what I used to wear...I guess that mainly comes from the doubt! 


After, considering several styles and transitioning from different phases, now, I am really happy with how I carry myself and express myself, mainly because I have realised that clothing is merely a tool to express yourself. As  before, I used think that the way I dress completely defines me. But it does not. 
It is all about being comfortable, creative and therefore, confident...

Now, I don't buy every issues of Glamour, rather I like to fill my time reading some independent magazines, where they have raw art and creativity because they are true to who they are. Furthermore, I stick to the minimum colour palette and play around with them in my own ways. My wardrobe has space only for the things that are comfortable for me.  
'Being Yourself' is much more easier...


you are 'art' in yourself


I am wearing
Sleeveless Tee @homiemelbourne
Black sleeves +M&S 
Culotte @zara
Beanie @asos
Shoes @adidasoriginals

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Save that Dance

Sisters of the World

helpless Town and its Mayor