Winter Wonderland, Hyde park

 
London during the winter is a fairytale with Christmas decorations. More than a fairy tale winter is about keeping yourself warm, it is about hot chocolate and latte, it is about indulging yourself with extra love. Winter is cosy and winter is home...Winter is Wonderland. Past few weeks, I claimed to be busy all the time with my assignments and I was missing out on all the things that winter had to offer... This City break to London restored my energy and made me realise that there is world outside my assignments(it sounds so simple but it's the truth). This is my last year of University and I will never get it back again. The other day my colleague told me that she misses having the long Christmas break... After you start working there is no semester breaks. So whilst I am still in Uni, I will enjoy everything that Uni has to offer and take it season by season. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Save that Dance

Sisters of the World

helpless Town and its Mayor