Focus

Three of us running in a different direction: my mind, my body and my playlist. When I try to chain them together, it creates more friction. Hence, I leave them on their own - shuffle play and repeat. In the midst of running with one or the other, I squeeze myself out into awareness. I take a little peek at what seems to last only for a moment.

People tell me I am a free spirit. In a world where everything is confined and compliant with regulations, being a free spirit (human) is heavy work. I let myself feel. I cry and when I laugh, I guffaw at times. There is growth in laughter and sadness, both. With this growth, I understand that no matter the regulations of the outside world, if my inner world is boundless within, I am free.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Save that Dance

helpless Town and its Mayor

Sisters of the World