Space Jam

My stroll around Melbourne, where I am constantly searching for gap...











Story- telling is huge in this day and age. Because of the internet, we realise the culture of having a voice and expressing ourselves instead of being a passive recipient of the mass media.








Every individual is constantly communicating their story in the form of photographs, status and ultimately creating sub groups with hashtags and so on...Because I am a communication, media and culture student, I am fascinated by the use and the evolvement of social media. It is ubiquitous and hard to ignore.  It has its advantage and disadvantage. Since, we cannot escape from it, I try to use it for my benefit... I ask you to do the same. Use it to enhance your life...





But, I am attracted to empty spaces...

silence 
It keeps me grounded.
It allows me to stay true to my values and understand where people are coming from.
Lastly, it allows me to push my creativity.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Save that Dance

Sisters of the World

helpless Town and its Mayor