Slide and socks

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
"Don't worry about what people are thinking about you because they are too busy what you are thinking about them"
I remember that I used to write this quote everywhere, when I was in around grade 5. It meant something to me back then but I didn't grasp the true meaning until now. 





My momma was and is a worrier and I am the same, most of us women are! I have realised that big quotes are helpful but small actions can definitely build into your happiness. When some habit is instilled in your routine and mind for a long time,  you wont even realise that it is unhealthy for you.  But we can make few changes and work towards letting go of things that we are not able to control and trust that everything happens for a reason.



Change does not happen overnight. You have to constantly work on it. Build your new habit and let go of your old ones. Most of the days we are repeating the same task anyway. So, just make one change and build upon it, rather than making a drastic change one day and the next day you are wearing your comfy old pants!



So, this time I am pushing the boundaries: pairing my PJ with culotte and wearing my cute grey socks with slides...  

Tee +ALLSAINTS 
Culotte @zara
socks +Topshop 
Backpack +ASOS 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Save that Dance

Sisters of the World

helpless Town and its Mayor