Things no one tells you about going abroad

As the cold weather of November is here, I recall my year abroad in heat of Melbourne and Vietnam. You might have heard stories about people how going and living abroad changed their lives... This is a story of how going abroad didnt completely changed my life!

I am definitely glad for all the things I got to experience on my year abroad. These are memories I will have forever. But for me change came from somewhere else... 

Things that changed me was my everyday choices, my everyday decision and my everyday habits. Ultimately it was upto me to decide to do things differently and see things differently. To try everyday to be better than before. To accept and learn from my mistakes. The power to change your life is in your hands whenever you want and wherever you are... always! I have realised that the strongest people are the ones who stay and change their circumstances.


Anyways, I have a lot of catching up to do with my Uni work cause of my year abroad and I am working on my third part time job for this year... I might save this for my next post. Meanwhile, enjoy the gingerbread latte this season.

Trainers +adidas Originals , Knitwear Dress +French Connection , Coat @forevernew


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Save that Dance

Sisters of the World

helpless Town and its Mayor