Being in Bali


I was running out of fuel in my bike and was looking for petrol station everywhere. I couldnt find one so stopped at a small shop to ask for a petrol station and she pointed at these bottles...




 Had problem with my bike and these local people were helping me fix it without charging me. Island people are the nicest. 





Tanah Lot, which is one hour away from Seminyak where I was lodging. 



Uluwatu Temple, Uluwatu


There was surfing competition in Uluwatu beach and hence the flags. 




I was waiting for my travel companion, so I just sat with these ladies at entrance and they allowed me to take there photographs. These ladies were super kind and hilarious too.  


One of the lady brought me local Bali coffee and these cucumbers tasted so good. 


I stayed two nights in Seminyak and went to Ubud after that. 
Woke up at 2 am for trekking to Mt. Batur. It was dark and slippery but the view was magical!



View of Batur lake 


Waterfall, Ubud



Rice paddy field, Ubud

Photography by Smriti Rai

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Save that Dance

Sisters of the World

helpless Town and its Mayor