Five hours in Singapore

On my way to Bali from Kuala Lumpur, I stopped at Singapore and had myself five hours to waste wisely!  Heres what I did:
So, you can get a tourist day pass for $20 and you will get $10 back when you return the card at the end of the day which is a pretty good deal. With this pass, you can use the underground and buses. 
I hopped on the train from  airport to Bayfront station and walked around Garden by the bay.




I hopped on a bus to the Harbour-front station (you can either take a train or bus) to get to Sentosa Island. From Harbour-front station, you can either take a train or walk to the Island. If you decide to take a train, you will need to queue and pay for the train ticket or you can walk, which will take around 15 minutes. I decided to walk... 



There are many different places you can go on the Island itself. There is a Universal Studio, museum, restaurants, and the beaches. To get to the beach, you need to go by train which is for free. 



I took a train back to the Harbour-front station and you don't have to pay for the train ticket when coming back and from Harbour-front station, you can take a train back to airport which will take around 45 minutes. 
Photography by Smriti Rai

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Save that Dance

Sisters of the World

helpless Town and its Mayor